North Africa Downstream Summit, is the only event of its kind dedicated to the downstream industry in North Africa, is back for its 3rd year and excited to announce Cairo, Egypt as our 2015 location.
Co-located with The Energy Exchange’s North Africa Oil & Gas Summit
, North Africa Downstream Summit will encompass both plenary sessions with North African Ministers, NOCs and CEOs as well as offer a dedicated technical and strategic downstream content.
Themes for North Africa Downstream Summit 2016:
- Egypt’s investment plans for developing its refining and petrochemicals sectors over the next five years
- The role that technology and government subsidies play in supporting the region’s increasing refined product demand
- The global and regional impact of a suppressed oil price on downstream operations
- Regional strategies to increase downstream capacity and reduce dependence on import burdens
- Plant modernization and Operational Excellence initiatives – run plants more efficiently, profitably and safely
- The incentives of Refinery and Petrochemical integration for the North Africa region
- Reducing energy consumption and carbon emissions
- Incentives for expansion vs optimization