The North Africa Downstream Summit is the only event dedicated to the downstream industry in North Africa. And for its 2nd edition it will give an understanding of developments of the refinery and petrochemical industries in the region within the context of the overall North Africa energy policy. With a plenary session with North African Ministers and NOCs CEOs including Sonatrach and ETAP, don’t miss the opportunity to comprehend the North Africa’s oil and gas drivers and investments potential.
What to expect:
• Meet Sonatrach CEO and senior executives: With Sonatrach supporting the event learn about future plans and investment opportunities in Algeria and the downstream sector with Sonatrach VP for Downstream and VP Petrochemicals
• Meet with CEOs of the major refinery and petrochemical plants: CEOs from Midor, Stir, Samir Refinery and Tahrir Petrochemical: Announcing their plans and sharing their techniques for production optimisation
• Investors Panel: Welcoming representatives from IFC and ADB to understand the drivers behind financial decisions for the developments of refinery and petrochemical projects in the region
• More peer-to-peer networking: 11 world café roundtables, 2 panel discussions and speed networking; you will have 50% more opportunities to network with you peers and engage in meaningful conversations
• Shared with the North Africa Oil &Gas Summit, the Gala Dinner and drinks reception on the evening of the 8 December are set to become the new social highlight of the Summit. Join your peers for an evening of more informal discussions, networking and celebrations
The North Africa Downstream Summit in numbers:
• 67% of North Africa Refineries and Petrochemicals CEOs attended in 2014
• 75% of all refinery and petrochemical operators involved in the region attend
• 45% of the Summit audience is director level or above
• 3-days to do deals with decision makers from Sonatrach
• 10 hours of networking
Co-located with the 9th annual North Africa Oil & Gas Summit, the North Africa Downstream Summit will create the biggest regional platform to create and develop partnerships necessary to secure success in the refinery and petrochemical sector in the region.
Download the full agenda here